CHED Scholarship Programs (CSPs)
STEPS to Avail/Apply for CHED Scholarship Programs
1. Filipino citizen;
2. Graduating high school student/High school graduate with general weighted average (GWA) of at least 90% or above.
3. Combined annual gross income of parent/s, guardian which does not exceed Four Hundred Thousand Pesos (Php400,000.00), or in cases where the income exceeds Php400,000.00 an applicant must present a written certification or medical findings of illness of a family member, or school certification of two or more dependents enrolled in college; and
4. Aside from the requirements in 1, 2, and 3, those student applicants belonging to the underprivileged, orphans, Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), solo parents and senior citizens, and Indigenous Peoples (IPs), shall submit certifications and/or Identification Cards (IDs) issued by the appropriate offices or agencies.
LIST OF PRIORITY COURSES
Qualified beneficiaries are DIRECTED to enroll in the following priority courses (ref: CMO No. 01, s. 2014) stufaps
- - Certified true copy of Birth Certificate
- - High school report card for incoming freshmen students eligible for college
- - Duly certified true copy of grades for Grade 11 and 1st semester of Grade 12 for graduating high school students
The student shall submit whichever is applicable.
- a. Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) of parents or guardian;
- b. Certificate of Tax Exemption from the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
- c. Certificate of Indigence either from their Barangay or Department of Social Welfre and Development (DSWD);
- d. Case Study Report from DSWD; and
- e. Latest copy of contract or proof of income may be considered for children of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) and seafarers.
FEBRUARY to APRIL