The CHED Scholarship Programs (CSPs) Region V officially announces its qualified list of grantees for its Merit Scholarship Programs AY 2023-2024
The qualified grantees must submit the hard copies of their online application documents to the CSPs staff in charge per province not later than July 31, 2023.
Albay, Catanduanes: Mr. Ray Vincent J. Mijares, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorsogon, Masbate, Camarines Norte: Mr. Franklin M. Romero, email@example.com
Camarines Sur: Ms. Aubrey V. Llamoso, firstname.lastname@example.org
CHED RO V address:
Commission on Higher Education Regional Office V, Brgy 2, EM’s Barrio South, Legazpi City
- Printed online application form duly signed by the student-applicant
- Latest 2×2 picture with white background
- Duly certified true copy of Birth Certificate
- Duly certified true copy (Signed by the schools heads, adviser) of High school report card for incoming freshmen students eligible for college; or
- Duly certified true copy (Signed by the schools heads, adviser) of grades for Grade 11 and 1st semester of Grade 12 for graduating high school students.
- Financial: (select one)
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) – applicants whose parents or guardians are presently employed in private or the government are REQUIRED to submit the 2022 ITR
- Certificate of Tax Exemption from the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR);
- Certificate of Indigence with annual income either from their Barangay or Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD);
- Case Study Report from DSWD; or
- Latest copy of contract or proof of income may be considered for children of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) and seafarers.
- Copy of ID/ Certification issued by the appropriate offices or agencies for applicants who are dependent/s of Solo Parent, applicants who are identified as Persons with Disability (PWD), and Indigenous Peoples (IP).